HubSpot’s largest annual event, INBOUND 2021, is right around the corner on October 12-14. Built for the remote world, the conference has gone completely digital, which makes sense for an event that’s set inbound marketing trends for the last decade.
According to HubSpot, the event is a “fully immersive, online experience, that gives you access to transformative business trends, proactive conversations, and key actionable takeaways that future you will appreciate.”
To ensure you don’t miss a beat during INBOUND, here’s your conference guide.
Register for INBOUND — yes, there’s a free pass!
To further eliminate barriers and ensure everyone can participate, HubSpot is offering a free Starter Pass, and a Powerhouse Pass, priced at $149.00. If your priority is to see the big-name speaker lineup, the Starter Pass is probably the right choice. On the other hand, if you want to go deeper, and get more hands-on training, you should opt for the Powerhouse Pass that allows you to attend breakout sessions.
How big is INBOUND? Really big.
When it comes to reaching a broad audience, nothing beats a digital event. Last year, over 70K people registered for INBOUND, and HubSpot expects participation to continue to climb this year. Just how big will the conference be this year? We’ll have to wait and see.
INBOUND’s all-star speaker line-up
With HubSpot announcing that more than 100 speakers will participate in INBOUND 2021, there’s something for everyone. However, the buzz is primarily about the all-star speaker lineup, with some of the most recognized names in entertainment, media, and business.
Here’s a list of some of the most prominent speakers for this year’s event:
- Oprah Winfrey, Global Media Leader
- Yamini Rangan, Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot
- Spike Lee, Writer, and Filmmaker
- Kelly Watkins, Chief Executive Officer at Abstract
- Afiya Addison, Global Program Manager at LinkedIn
- Judith Heumann, Disability Rights Activist, and Author
- Sarah Paiji Yoo, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Blueland
INBOUND offers three key ways for conference attendees to participate in the online event:
- Live sessions. Live sessions offer participants a chance to view the session in real-time while interacting with other session attendees.
- On-demand. Life happens and with on-demand viewing, participants can watch sessions at their own pace when they have time.
- Meetups. This virtual event still offers networking opportunities by giving attendees the chance to connect with one another to exchange ideas.
Design your ideal INBOUND experience
You control your destiny at INBOUND, by creating a schedule that works best for you. And with the Powerhouse pass, you can check out sessions and experiences on-demand that you weren’t able to attend the first time. If you ask any past attendees, one of the most significant benefits of attending INBOUND is the opportunity to grow your network. Simply search the attendee database to discover who’s at INBOUND, and send messages to connect.
INBOUND has evolved beyond a marketing event. The conference is focused on the intersection of marketing, sales, and customer success. With that in mind, conference attendees can select from among five tracks including marketing, sales, customer success, HubSpot academy, and RevOps. Here are our top session picks for each track.
- Creativity Thrives in Constraint: How Successful Brands Create Video Content
- Killer SEO Strategies Through Product Design Methodology
- It’s Not Marketing. It’s Go-to-Market.
- How To Grow From 5 to 50 Sales Executives Without Losing Productivity
- Use the Third List to Gain More Sales and Become a Referral Seller
- The Secrets to Sales Manager Success
- Customer Education: A Must Have For Growth
- How To Build a Customer Operations Team That Will Enable Your CS Team To Scale
- Using Behavioral Science To Improve Customer Success
- How Using a Full CRM Enables Teams and Drives Revenue Growth
- Keep Inbound Leads Engaged With a Continuous Cycle of Lead Nurturing Workflows
- 7 Fundamentals of a Strong ABM Strategy with HubSpot
- A Crash Course on RevOps
- The Right Way to Scale: Building a Theory of Business
- 90 Days To Revolutionizing RevOps at Your Organization
INBOUND social media
Be sure to share your excitement about the upcoming conference with fellow attendees on the INBOUND social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. And take advantage of these channels during the event to connect with other attendees and share learnings from top sessions. And don’t forget to include the hashtag #inbound when you share INBOUND updates on your personal social channels.
Final thoughts, further reading
HubSpot considers INBOUND 2021 to be “an investment in yourself” and with its impressive lineup, it’s sure to be a successful conference with an opportunity for attendees to learn a great deal.
As a HubSpot partner, we’re proud to sponsor this year’s conference. Our HubSpot native SMS app helps teams attract, engage, and retain more customers. Texting has endless possibilities for marketers, sales reps, and support teams to increase conversion rates, close more deals, and automate ticket management.
And the best part? You don’t have to add to your tech stack because our solution seamlessly integrates with HubSpot. In addition, it’s cost-effective, with most teams up and running in under 30 minutes.
Learn more about our 5-star rated HubSpot native SMS app here.
For more on SMS for HubSpot, be sure to check out: