In this business, speed matters. Whether you’re looking to fill empty service slots or meet end-of-quarter quotas, you need to get word to customers quickly — and be sure they received it. That’s why more and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.
Ninety percent of text messages are read in less than 90 seconds — and virtually all of them (98 percent) are eventually read. Compared to the lackluster open rates of email (20 percent) and direct mail (4 percent), it’s easy to see why everyone from car dealers to mechanics are shifting their communications programs to SMS.
Text messaging is fast, easy, and powerful. And with MessageMedia on your team, you’ll be racing from deployment to ROI in record time.
How SMS marketing for car dealerships is driving profitability
- A simple text message costs is affordable, but it can save you thousands in administrative and contact centre costs
- Use two-way SMS to send convenient appointment reminders and avoid costly no-shows
- Increase profitability by sending service reminders and giving customers the ability to quickly schedule their next appointment via text
- Send delivery notifications to keep customers updated on the status of their new vehicle or parts
- Keep your service bay and cash register full by sending last minute maintenance specials to fill empty slots
- Send SMS appointment reminders before scheduled appointments and give customers a convenient way to confirm or reschedule
- Manage your staff roster by instantly delivering staff schedules, open time slot notices, and automated reminders to employees
Automotive marketing drives sales growth
- Use bulk SMS to cost-effectively send discounts, promote new products, and drive traffic to special events
- Notify customers of new vehicle releases and quickly schedule test drives, so vehicles keep moving off your lot
- Leverage dedicated numbers and keywords to grow your opt-in list and nurture leads
- Set up autoresponders to automate your SMS marketing program and drive new cost efficiencies
You may also like...
Communicate simply and cost-effectively with your staff, constituents, and other stakeholders, with reduced cost and administration.Read more
Improvements to your marketing strategy, operational efficiency and customer service via SMS can really improve the bottom line.Read more