13 February 2019
SMS billing and payments
A text message doesn’t cost much but can save you thousands in accounting and collection costs. Instantly let customers know when an invoice is ready. Send convenient SMS payment reminders before their bill is due and use payment confirmations to let them know how much you appreciate their business.
With MessageMedia’s SMS billing and payment solutions, you can automate the entire process to reduce your accounting and collection costs. Our Web SMS platform puts powerful capabilities at your fingertips, making it easy to personalise your messages with account details to increase convenience and conversions. Custom templates, flexible delivery options, and comprehensive analytics are just a few of the reasons customers choose MessageMedia to deliver their most important messages.
Looking for more automation and cost savings? Use our SMS APIs to integrate text messaging into your CRM or billing system. We offer the developer tools you need to quickly build robust applications using your favourite languages, so you can start enjoying the benefits of SMS payment services sooner.
Advantages of an SMS billing system
- Bulk SMS is a fraction of the cost of mail and phone calls.
- Text messages boast a five times higher open rate than email, and 90 percent of all SMS are read within 90 seconds.
- Instantly notify customers when an invoice is ready for payment or overdue.
- Send a 24-hour SMS reminder to reinforce the urgency of the due date.
- Embed a link to your payment site to simplify payment.
- Send convenient payment confirmations, notices of service changes, or credit limit alerts to increase customer satisfaction.
- Utilise our SMS CRM integration or SMS billing software to automate the entire process for maximum cost savings.
You may also like...
Use MMS to drive higher engagement from customers, capturing their attention and imagination with beautiful images.Read more
Missed appointments lose revenue, so ensure maximum attendance by confirming attendance beforehand via SMS.Read more