13 February 2019
SMS debt collection
Debt collection can be expensive. Whether you keep it in-house or work with a third party agency, you can easily spend thousands trying to get customers to pay their bills. Payment reminders, late payment notices, default judgments — every added step in the process reduces your margin and your chance of success.
But now there’s a guaranteed and cost-effective way to reduce your cost to collect that can save you thousands in accounting and collections costs.
With our debt collection software, you’re able to instantly send SMS payment reminders to customers to help them stay on top of their bills. Personalise your message with their account details. Embed a link to your payment interface. Follow up with payment confirmations.
Your customers will appreciate the convenience of our SMS payment solutions, and you’ll love the cost savings.
Advantages of SMS debt collection software
- Bulk SMS is a fraction of the cost of mail and phone calls.
- Text messages boast a five times higher open rate than email, with 90 percent of all SMS messages read within 90 seconds.
- Initiate a repayment conversation with delinquent creditors who won’t return phone calls or email.
- Send a 24-hour reminder to reinforce the urgency of a payment due date.
- Embed a link to your payment site to simplify payment.
- Send convenient payment confirmations and other SMS notifications to improve customer satisfaction.
- SMS CRM or billing software integration to automate the entire process for maximum cost savings.
You may also like...
Use MMS to drive higher engagement from customers, capturing their attention and imagination with beautiful images.Read more
Missed appointments lose revenue, so ensure maximum attendance by confirming attendance beforehand via SMS.Read more