Telecommunications is all about connections. You’re making more and more of them every day — in homes, cars, and everywhere in between. Yet of all the connections you manage, none is as important as the one you have with customers.
SMS messaging gives you a powerful new channel for engaging with customers — instantly and cost-effectively. Improve service appointments and installations, send convenient billing reminders, or innovate new business models. SMS messaging services make it all possible, and MessageMedia makes it easy to get started.
Increase customer satisfaction
- Use two-way SMS to send appointment reminders and give customers a convenient way to confirm, reschedule, or cancel
- Instantly send updates to let customers if service technicians are running late to minimise customer frustration
- Send order updates and delivery confirmations to let customers know that you’re on top of their business
- SMS billing reminders and payment notifications help customers stay on top of their bills and improve your on-time payment rate
Improve operating efficiencies
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, open-shift notifications, and schedule confirmations, so that your employees and business stay on schedule
- Instantly reach installers and field technicians to let them know where they’re needed next
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) offers a convenient method for authorising customer equipment and managing employee access to systems and networks
- Integrate SMS into your CRM to automate workflows and drive new cost savings across your business
Innovate new business models
- SMS APIs make it easy to add text messaging functionality to any internet-connected system
- Deliver traffic alerts to connected cars, mobile updates from IoT-enabled systems, and more — the opportunities are nearly endless
You may also like...
SMS is a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more.Read more
More and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.Read more