Hospitality and travel
Whether you need to alert customers to last-minute deals or travel updates, text messages can help you get the word out quickly and cost effectively. SMS for hospitality is cheaper than direct mail, and more effective than email, with five times the open and click through rates. So your customers are always up to date and you never miss an opportunity.
Instantly reach customers
- SMS marketing enables you to instantly put last-minute deals, promotions, and special event details into your customers hands.
- Pair dedicated numbers with keywords to increase engagement and automate lead nurturing.
- Instantly let travelers know about delays, upgrade opportunities, and other travel notifications.
Improve operational efficiency
SMS booking confirmations and reminders can reduce no shows by 25 percent and improve customer satisfaction.
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, available shift notifications, and schedule confirmations so that your employees and business stay on schedule.
- Text message alerts allow you to instantly notify staff to customer requests and special needs, enabling you to make every customer feel like a VIP.
- Integrate SMS into your CRM to automate common workflows and drive new cost savings across your business.
You may also like...
SMS is a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more.Read more
More and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.Read more