Agile organisations count on MessageMedia’s SMS gateway to keep them ahead of network outages, deployment schedules, and the competition. Built in the cloud, it’s lightening-fast, enabling you to deliver messages — and new possibilities — in just seconds.
SMS is perfect for everything from preventing service interruptions to disrupting industries. It’s fast, powerful, and cost effective. And with MessageMedia’s SMS platforms, it’s easier than ever to get started.
How SMS can energise your IT operations
- Network admins use text messages alerts to send server alerts and network updates to IT personnel to ensure that mission-critical systems stay on mission
- IT services reduce inbound and outbound calls by sending automatic support notifications and updates, improving customer satisfaction
- Two-way SMS lets you send appointment reminders to staff and customers, and it gives them a convenient way to confirm, cancel, or reschedule
- Software engineers use our SMS APIs to integrate text messaging into their products, enabling new value-added features and revenue streams
- Increasingly, IT and marketing organisations are teaming up to rollout new SMS marketing programs, since SMS messaging helps you deliver messages and ROI faster than other communications channels
- Bulk SMS gives you a cost-effective way to instantly broadcast virus alerts, network updates, and other notifications to your entire organisation or user group
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) with SMS eliminates the need for separate security tokens and the costly infrastructure you need to manage them
You may also like...
SMS is a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more.Read more
More and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.Read more