10 October 2018
How to connect Zapier with MessageMedia’s web SMS app
Do you or your staff execute specific tasks over and over again, everyday? For example, your patient has booked an appointment and you manually confirm it with a text message. Or your customer fills in your online survey and you manually send them a follow-up thank you message.
Have you thought about these repetitive, everyday tasks and the time you could potentially save by automating these?
What’s more, when your repetitive tasks are automated you’re removing human error that can often occur in the process.
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favourite web apps such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and now, MessageMedia. With Zapier we offer our customers the ability to integrate hundreds of other apps to automate repetitive tasks, such as sending a confirmation via SMS when a new appointment is created in your Google calendar.
Why integrate your MessageMedia account with Zapier?
Think of the time you could save by automating some of the more repetitive tasks you currently do manually, every day. For example, do you process invoices and send an SMS that alerts customers when their new invoice is ready? Wouldn’t it be great if this was automated?
Zapier takes repetitive tasks, such as the SMS invoice alert, and automates them to give you valuable time back.
How to connect your MessageMedia account with Zapier
Once signed up with an account, it’s so easy to connect your MessageMedia and Zapier accounts without coding or relying on developers to build the Zapier integration. With comprehensive tutorials and an on-call support team at the ready to answer your questions, it only takes a few minutes to create an account and set up your first Zap.
Zapier has made it simple enough for anyone to set up workflows in just a few clicks so you can quickly test ideas without the investment of a team of developers.
Create hundreds of different workflows
Here are a few examples:
- Send an SMS reminder for upcoming Google Calendar events (MessageMedia to Google Calendar)
- Send an SMS via MessageMedia when you receive a new payment (Xero to MessageMedia)
- Send a reminder text when a customer has an abandoned cart (Shopify to MessageMedia)
- Post text replies to a Slack channel (MessageMedia to Slack)
- Forward incoming text replies to Gmail (MessageMedia to Gmail)
- Send a follow up text to out of hours replies (MessageMedia to MessageMedia)
- Send an SMS message from new rows on a Google Sheet (Google Sheets to MessageMedia)
- Send a thank you text when your customer completes a survey (Survey Monkey to MessageMedia)
- Set up filters and delays on your messages (MessageMedia to MessageMedia)
Sign up for a free Zapier account at www.zapier.com. From here you’re only a few minutes away from automating your most monotonous and repetitive tasks.
You may also like ...
26 September 2019
SMS mobile landing pages provide personalised experiences desired – or even expected – by customers, as well as valuable tracking and analyticsRead more
20 September 2019
Mobile landing pages offer your business the benefits of customised, personalised pages without development or work on your own website.Read more
30 August 2019
These uses cases for SMS integrated with Adobe Campaign show how to enhance your customer’s experience.Read more