Today’s not-for-profit organisations are under greater financial pressure than ever before. Traditional sources of funding are drying up, operating budgets are shrinking, and you have to tightly manage your resources to get through every quarter without running a deficit.
That’s why more non-profit organisations are turning to business messaging to improve their operating efficiency and increase fundraising. A simple text message is affordable, yet the impact can be invaluable. Drive new levels of engagement with your donor community, reduce marketing and administrative costs, and easily manage your volunteer staff.
SMS gives you a powerful way to reach your community quickly and affordably. So you can make your cause more personal and programs more effective.
How SMS can help your not-for-profit organisation
- SMS messages are more personal and conversational than email, enabling you to engage with fundraisers more directly
- The immediacy of SMS makes it a great tool for adding urgency to your requests, whether you need extra volunteers, food for a community dinner, or last-minute donations to help a family in need
- Use SMS marketing for fundraising drives and provide real-time updates of your progress towards your goal
- Instantly announce new events and use two-way SMS to give your audience a convenient way to RSVP
- Bulk SMS makes it easy to send shift reminders, open-shift notifications, and schedule confirmations to manage your volunteer roster
- Text message alerts are perfect for managing staff during events, allowing you to quickly alert them to donors who need special attention or problems that need to be attended to
- SMS lets you automate your text message fundraising campaigns and administrative workflows to increase your efficiency and cost savings
You may also like...
SMS is a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more.Read more
More and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.Read more