When entire cities count on you for power, you can count on MessageMedia to deliver your mission-critical messages. We’ve invested millions in building a lightning-fast, cloud-based SMS gateway to ensure that your text messages get into the right hands in just seconds.
SMS is perfect for sending everything from appointment reminders to outage notifications. It’s fast, powerful, and easy to deploy with our SMS platforms. Talk to one of our SMS specialists today and learn how MessageMedia can help you reach customers — and your objectives — faster with our text messaging for utilities solutions.
Improve customer satisfaction
- Use SMS billing reminders and payment notifications to help customers stay on top of their utility bills and improve on-time payment rates
- Use two-way SMS to send appointment reminders and give customers a convenient way to confirm, reschedule, or cancel service appointments
- Instantly send updates to let customers if service technicians are running late to minimise customer frustration
- Automate administrative and contact centre workflows to reduce inbound and outbound calls
Increase uptime and operating efficiency
- Integrate SMS with your outage management system to instantly alert engineers when thresholds are passed or equipment fails
- Send emergency text message alerts and job assignments to field staff, so they can get where they’re most needed quickly
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, open shift notifications, and schedule confirmations, so that your employees and business stay on schedule
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) gives you a cost-effective method for managing security and giving staff, vendors, and contractors access to utility and enterprise systems
We understand the unique needs of the utilities industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform — SMS APIs, web, or email — for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending out payment reminders or complete SMS CRM integration, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.
You may also like...
SMS is a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more.Read more
More and more automotive businesses are integrating SMS marketing for car dealerships or repair shops into their workflows.Read more